Friday, February 27, 2009

The Story of Us as told by Natalie




















Josh and I meet in the summer of 2005. I showed up at a friends apartment and saw him and two friends grappling the side of the apartment complex I yelled up "You guys are retarded" and kept on to my friends apt.





















Turns out we had a mutual friend and we all ended up in the same car headed to play with some fireworks. He sat next to me and no one was introducing us so I took intiative and and did it myself. We played with our friends and left the day without really talking too much. I started going on dates with a guy who lived in an apt josh hungout in all the time.














I would go over to see this guy but ended up talking to josh mostly;) Thats when our friendship started and it started FAST!! We hungout almost everyday for about 2 months, then he invited my roomate and I to go to sacramento with him for the break. And anyone who has ever meet the Price family knows that the second you meet this family you fall in love! We had a great time and during this break we decided we both wanted to be with each other! We have had so much fun for 4 years where we have been on and off do to distance.


















Well on Febuary 25, 2009 he shocked me by showing up at a family dinner I was having at Outback(my favorite place to eat)!! He pretended to be my waiter and he conspired with the whole staff of Outback and made it so my food came out last and kinda late....during this time all the waiters and hostess were staring at me soo creepily and I just thought maybe I had something in my teeth or something on my face or they hated my outfit?? Well he showed up with my dinner and got down on one knee and asked me to marry and be with him for forever!! I said YES!!! I love him and am so excited for April 3rd. We are kinda doing the engagement fast(sorry if its horribly inconvient for you) but he is headed to New York this summer and we thought it would be a fun and exciting adventure to start off our marriage in New York this summer:)

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! You are a great looking couple. Mama Nielsen

    ReplyDelete